Sunday 3 March 2013

Evaluation - Question 3 - What have you learned from your audience feedback?

What did I learn from audience feedback and how did I implement this feedback?

Drafting

After the completion of my drafting, gaining feedback was essential. This was because I needed to find out what draft was most popular with audiences and which would work most effectively. I received feedback such as:

Harry : 'My favourite is the design that incorporates the rose, this is because it portrays the genre and brings out the emotion in the colour red'

Feedback like this was crucial when completing my drafting as it gave my the ground work I needed and confidence within the draft to take it into development.

Development


Above is an example of how I used audience feedback to develop my work and learn the improvements that I could implement. This feedback gave me the ability to make developmental drafts and improve them to produce a final piece of a professional standard.

Audience feedback of the advertising campaign

To gain audience feedback one of the techniques used was the exhibition of the product at the schools annual creative arts evening. We took this opportunity to set up a camera and and a pod where we could gain audience feedback which we could then use to evaluate our video with.

The top two videos show the exhibition of the video and the bottom four are feedback which we received from the audience.



-----





The feedback gained was constructive an can be used to understand the effective shots within the production and what shots to use again in further work.



No comments:

Post a Comment